Why is Single Dhoti the Perfect Attire for Indian Summers?
The single readymade mens dhoti is making a fast inroad into Indian culture. The ubiquitous men's Muthu for Tamils, lungi for Punjabis, and dhoti for Bengalis is a cultural symbol for many parts of India. Today you will find single readymade dhoti online from many eCommerce stores for men who find it difficult to wear traditional dhotis.
Dhoti is perhaps the most unisexual garment you can wear in different patterns and styles. Plus, wearing a men's dhoti is not only cool, but it’s also great for summers. You can combat the blistering summer heat by purchasing mens dhoti online only from us.
Why is Dhoti Good for Indian Summers?
Purchasing a readymade dhoti from Ram Raj Cotton can bring peace and comfort. There are other top reasons why you should wear a men's dhoti for both occasional and festive use:
- Comfortable To Wear: The readymade veshti is comfortable and breathable, making it the perfect attire for Indian summers.
- Tradition Points To Relief - Traditionally, men's cotton dhoti was the most popular choice for regular use. It was mostly paired with cotton Punjabis or shirts that gave the maximum relief.
- The Experts Vouch For It - According to fashion designer Manish Malhotra, mens dhoti online is becoming a popular option these days. He also suggests that it is not a men’s attire anymore. The silver zari dhoti obliterates the gender stereotypes and makes a unisexual statement.
- Fabric Is Breathable - Any premium dhoti is made from 100% cotton and reflects any heat. That’s why it is a popular option among men and women.
- Style Statement - You can make a style statement by wearing mens dhoti pants. You will find different styles of dhoti online that you can wear for ceremonies and pujas.
Characteristics of a Good Single Dhoti
You should be careful while purchasing a single dhoti online. That’s because there are loads of styles and readymade dhoti price available from us. So, your choice should be justifying your comfort. So, here are a few tips you should keep in mind while choosing a men's cotton dhoti.
- A good silver border dhoti has four or eight yards of cloth in cotton, silk, or a mix of both.
- The border of a Dhoti is important. For example, the silver border dhoti enhances your style like nothing else. It highlights the entire garment, and you can choose the border depending on your preference.
- The length of a single dhoti online is traditionally measured in Mulam. But now, most retailers follow the metric system for cutting out the cloth.
- A readymade dhoti online can be worn like pajamas. You can choose the right length depending on your height measured from the waist to feet.
- The best fabric for a dhoti is cotton. In south India, most mens dhoti pants come with a golden border.
- You should always wear your premium dhoti with mild detergent and dry it on a flat surface. Please never use a dryer for blow-drying a dhoti.
If you plan to purchase a readymade mens dhoti, visit our store for the best selection. Also, it would help if you kept in mind that any readymade veshti should be soft in touch and comfortable to wear.