Specifications of Pure Silk Cream Colour 5" Fancy Border Dhoti With Towel Thirukalyan
This premium pure silk dhoti with angavastram is finely woven, with a soft handfeel that stays cool to the touch even on the hottest of days.Kanchipuram Silk is a blend of two luxurious fabrics to offer comfort and lavish sophistication.The lightweight and breathable fabric will keep you in comfort and style throughout your busy day.This dhoti is made of pure silk fabric and hand-woven with gold thread. It has a beautiful pattern woven in gold on every inch of the loincloth. This dhoti is perfect for special occasions and can be a great gift for your special one.
|Product||Men's Wedding Set
|Dhoti Border||5" Fancy Blue Border|
||Dhoti and Angavastram come in running material
Delivery : Product will delivered within 5-7 business days.
Note; No Returns on this product
Note : Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your device settings.
- Always dry clean for the first wash. For subsequent washes, if dry cleaning is not possible, gently hand wash in cold water with soap nut or silk suitable detergent or baby shampoo.
- Always air dry the dhoti in shade. Never wring the sari or use it in the washing machine or dryer. Never rub the dhoti vigorously.
- Do not store silk without dry cleaning
- Expose the silk fabrics periodically to natural atmosphere
- Use silica gel sachet or moisture absorbents in your cupboard which you use for storing silk fabrics.
- Iron in medium heat only.