Specifications of Premium Pure Silk Dhoti With Angavastram Agarshanaa 6" Yellow Fancy Jari Border
Crafted from premium pure silk, this dhoti and angavastram set is finely woven with a soft hand feel that remains cool to the touch even in the hottest weather. Made from the luxurious Kanchipuram Silk, this fabric combines the comfort of two opulent materials to provide a lavish and sophisticated feel. Lightweight and breathable, this fabric ensures that you stay comfortable and stylish throughout your busy day. The dhoti and angavastram are both hand-woven with gold thread, while the intricate gold pattern that adorns every inch of the loincloth is perfectly complemented by the contrasting border. This set is ideal for special occasions and makes for an excellent gift for your loved one. Exuding elegance and luxury, it promises to leave a lasting impression.
Material : Pure Silk
Dhoti Color : Cream
Border : Yellow fancy jari border 6" inch
Set Size : 6.30m (Dhoti - 360cm, Angavastram - 180cm)
Set Content : Dhoti and Angavastram come in running material
Delivery : Product will delivered within 5-7 business days.
Note; No Returns on this product
Note : Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your device settings.
- Always dry clean for the first wash. For subsequent washes, if dry cleaning is not possible, gently hand wash in cold water with soap nut or silk suitable detergent or baby shampoo.
- Always air dry the dhoti in shade. Never wring the sari or use it in the washing machine or dryer. Never rub the dhoti vigorously.
- Do not store silk without dry cleaning
- Expose the silk fabrics periodically to natural atmosphere
- Use silica gel sachet or moisture absorbents in your cupboard which you use for storing silk fabrics.
- Iron in medium heat only.