Specifications of Kanchipuram Pure Silk Dhoti With Angavastram (8+4) 1" Gold Jari Border
A majestic wedding silk dhoti in gold color with gold jari border. Best south indian ethnic wear for traditional functions, weddings and special occasions. A very ideal gift for weddings, festivals and functions.
Material : Pure Silk
Dhoti Color : Gold
Border : Gold Jari Border 1" inch
Set Size : 127cm X 540cm (Dhoti - 360cm, Angavastram - 180cm)
Set Content : Dhoti and Angavastram come in running material
Note; No Returns on this product
Note : Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your device settings.
- Always dry clean for the first wash. For subsequent washes, if dry cleaning is not possible, gently hand wash in cold water with soap nut or silk suitable detergent or baby shampoo.
- Always air dry the dhoti in shade. Never wring the sari or use it in the washing machine or dryer. Never rub the dhoti vigorously.
- Do not store silk without dry cleaning
- Expose the silk fabrics periodically to natural atmosphere
- Use silica gel sachet or moisture absorbents in your cupboard which you use for storing silk fabrics.
- Iron in medium heat only